1. Hyman WA. Telemedicine: Theory and Practice. In Bashshur RL, Sanders JH, Shannon GW, editors. Annals of Biomedical Engineering. 2000; 27(2):286 [DOI:10.1114/1.159
2. Khodadadeh M, keshvari H et all, Review the requirements and legal challenges needed to tele medicine system 2016 Persian.
3. Wu ZY, Lee YC, Lai F, Lee HC, Chung Y. A secure authentication scheme for telecare medicine information systems.Journal of medical systems. 2012; 36(3):1529-35. [DOI:10.1007/s10916-010-9614-9
4. Zailani S, Gilani MS, Nikbin D, Iranmanesh M. Determinants of telemedicine acceptance in selected public hospitals in Malaysia: clinical perspective. J Med Syst. 2014; 38(9):111. [DOI:10.1007/s10916-014-0111-4
5. Adler A T. A Cost-effective PortableTelemedicine Kit for Use in DevelopingCountries, Massachusetts Institute of Technology,Cambridge, MA. 2000.
6. Taghipour M, AhmadzadehSh, KeshvariH, Imanzadeh M. [The use and implementation oftelemedical systems for the purpose of aerospacehealth monitoring]. Hospital 2013; 12(5):35-42. (Persian).
7. Sharifi MH. The use of telemedicine (telemedicine) in disaster. Third International Conference on crisis management in disasters. 2007, Tehran, promote quality companies, http://www.civilica.com/Paper-INDM03-INDM03_045.html. (Persian)
8. Oh H, Rizo C, Enkin M, Jadad A. What is eHealth?:A systematic review of published definitions. World Hosp Health Serv. 2005; 41(1):32-40. [DOI:10.2196/jmir.7.1.e1
9. Bafghizade M, Najarzadeh Z, Imanzadeh M.[Role of GIS in the establishment of optimal telemedicine system]. Hospital. 2013; 12(5):19-24.(Persian). [DOI:10.1089/tmj.2012.0056
10. Stanberry B. Telemedicine: barriers and opportunities in the 21st century. J Intern Med. 2000 Jun; 247(6):615-28. [DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2796.2000.00699.x
11. Lin CC, Chen HS, Chen CY, Hou SM. Implementation and evaluation of a multifunctional telemedicine system in NTUH.Int J Med Inform. 2001 May; 61(2-3):175-87. [DOI:10.1016/S1386-5056(01)00140-X
12. Hersh WR, Helfand M, Wallace J, et al. Clinical outcomes resulting from telemedicine interventions: a systematic review. BMC Med Inform DecisMak. 2001; 1:5.Epub 2001 Nov 26. [DOI:10.1186/1472-6947-1-5
13. Nematolahi M, Abhari Sh. Assessing the Information and Communication Technology Infrastructures of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences in order to Implement the Telemedicine System in 2013. Journal of hospital 2014; 5(2): 44-51. (Persian)
14. Black JM, Hawks JH. Medical-surgical nursing: Saunders/Elsevier; 2009.
15. Schlachta-Fairchild L, Elfrink V, Deickman A. Patient Safety, Telenursing, and Telehealth. 2009.
16. Shoaei F, Nejati V. Elderly-caring service pattern in USA comparing with IRAN. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2008; 3 (1):68-77.
17. HayaviHaghighi M, Alipour J, Mastaneh Z, Mouseli L. [Feasibility study of telemedicine implementation in Hormozgan university of medical sciences]. Bimonthly Journal of Hormozgan University of Medical Sciences. 2011;15(2):128-37. Persian.
18. Edirippulige S, Smith AC, Young J, Wootton R. Knowledge, perceptions and expectations of nurses in e-health: results of a survey in a children's hospital. J Telemed Telecare. 2006;12(3_suppl):35-8. [DOI:10.1258/135763306779380255
19. Nagel DA, Pomerleau SG, Penner JL. Knowing, Caring, and Telehealth Technology: "Going the Distance" in Nursing Practice. J Holist Nurs. 2013; 31(2):104-12 [DOI:10.1177/0898010112465357
20. Glinkowski W, Pawłowska K, Kozłowska L. Telehealth and telenursing perception and knowledge among university students of nursing in Poland. TELEMEDICINE and e-HEALTH. 2013;19(7):523-9. [DOI:10.1089/tmj.2012.0217
21. Masjedi MR, Fadaizadeh L, Hosseini MS, EbrahimiKMR.Primary Experience of
22. Telemedicine at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences.Journal of Medical Council of Iran.2013; 31(2):113-8. Persian
23. Souza-Junior VD, Mendes IAC, Mazzo A, Godoy S. Application of telenursing in nursing practice: an integrative literature review. ApplNurs Res. 2016;29:254-60. [DOI:10.1016/j.apnr.2015.05.005
24. Tubaishat A, Al-Rawajfah OM, Habiballah L, Akhu-Zaheya LM. Exploring changes in
25. nursing students' attitudes towards the use of technology: A four-wave longitudinal panel study. Nurse Educ Today. 2016;38:101-6. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2015.12.006
26. Darvish A, Bahramnezhad F, Keyhanian S, Navidhamidi M. [The role of nursing informatics On promoting quality of health care and the need for appropriate education]. Global journal of health science. 2014;6(6):11-18. (Persian) [DOI:10.5539/gjhs.v6n6p11
27. Peck A. Changing the face of standard nursing practice through tele health and tele nursing .Nursing administration quarterly. 2005 Oct 1; 29 (4):339-43. [DOI:10.1097/00006216-200510000-00008
28. Alizadeh A, Mohammadi A, Khademloo M, Hosaini H. [Survey of Views of Medical
29. Students on Telemedicine Methods Developed in the Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences,
30. Iran]. Strides in Development of Medical Education.2013;10(2):247-59. Persian
31. Ahmadisahar et al, Comparing the effect of telephonic follow-up (tele-nursing) and face-to-face on the sense of loneliness of covered elderly people Morocco Health of Ahwaz Urban Society Journal of Elderology 2013:2(2):58-65. (Persian)
32. Jennett P, Yeo M, Pauls M, Graham J. Organizational readiness for telemedicine: implications for success and failure. J Telemed Telecare 2003;9Suppl 2:S27-30. [DOI:10.1258/135763303322596183
33. Bahadorkhani M. Early study of employment telemedicine system in growth skill for university professors. 10th Congress of Medical Scinces; Ghazvin: Ghazvin University Of Medical Scincices; 2009. p. 5-7.
34. Gholamhoseini L, Sadeghi M, Mehrabi N. Aspects of telemedicine applications. Journal of Army university, Annals of military and health sciences research 2009; 3(1): 36-43. [Persian]
35. Wild S Roglic G Green A Sicree R King H. Global prevalence of diabetes: estimates for the
36. year 2000 and projections for 2030.
37. Boroumand S, Shahriari M, AbbasiJebeli M, Baghersad Z, Baradaranfard F, Ahmadpoori F. Determine the level of self-efficacy and its related factors in patients with ischemic heart disease: A descriptive correlational study. IJNR. 2015;9:61-9
38. Amali R, Jamali A. A Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Feyz, Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2010;14:169-81. (Persian)
39. VanBerg N Schumann M Kraft K HoffmannW. Telemedicine and telecare for older patients - asystematic review. Maturitas20127394-114
40. Huang Z, Tao H, Meng Q, Jiang L. Management of endocrine disease: Effects oftelecare intervention for glycemic control in Type 2 Diabetes: A systematicreview and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Eur J Endocrinol2014; 172:R93-R101. [DOI:10.1530/EJE-14-0441
41. Furber S, Butler L, Phongsavan P, Mark A, Bauman A. Randomised controlled trial of a pedometer-based telephone intervention to increase physical activity among cardiac patients not attending cardiac rehabilitation. Patient EducCouns. 2010;80:212-8 [DOI:10.1016/j.pec.2009.11.012
42. Park LG, Howie-Esquivel J, Chung ML, Dracup K. A text messaging intervention to promote medication adherence for patients with coronary heart disease: A randomized controlled trial. Patient EducCouns. 2014;94:261-8 [DOI:10.1016/j.pec.2013.10.027
43. Mousavifar SA, Zolfaghari M, Pedram SH, Haghani H. Examine the effectiveness of two methods follow-up (mobile and phone) on adherence to treatment in patients with diabetes. Iran J Diabetes Lipid Disord. 2011;10:407-18
44. Chang A. Six minute walking test. Australian Journal of Physiotherapy.2006; 52: 228-229. [DOI:10.1016/S0004-9514(06)70036-8
45. JavanmardiFard S, Ghodsbin F, Kaviani MJ, Jahanbin I, Bagheri Z. The Effect of Follow up (Telenursing) on Liver Enzymes in Patients with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. Int J Community Based Nurs Midwifery. 2016; 4(3):239-46.
46. Javanmardifard S, Ghodsbin F, Kaviani MJ, Jahanbin I. The effect of telenursing on self-efficacy in patientswithnon-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Gastroenterol.Hepatol Bed. Bench. 2017;10(4):263-71
47. Behzad Y, Bastani F, Haghani H. EFFECT OF EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM WITH THE TELEPHONE FOLLOW-UP (TELE-NURSING) ON SELF - EFFICACY IN SELF-CARE BEHAVIORS IN HYPERTENSIVE OLDER ADULTS. Nurs Midwifery J. 2016; 13 (11) :1004-1015. (Persian)
48. Rajaei S, Esmaeilzadeh A. The relationshipbetween the consumption of beverages withhypertension and serum uric acid level: A reviewof epidemiological evidence. Iran J Diabetes LipidDisorders 2010; 10(1):13-27. (Persian)
49. Askarikermani A, Khodayi M, Ansari A, Bahaedinbeygi K. Propose a practical and simple way to consult Teleradiology, Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences 2012; 20(1): 102-108. (Persian)